Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Planet x 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
british

PostSubject: Planet x 2012   Fri May 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Planet x has recently caught my attention due to alot of different facts. Astronomers belief it might be a brown dwarf passing through are solar system eventually impacting into our sun. If this were to happen the mass would be so big it would push the sun into our orbit creating catastrophic events leading to global warming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goose

PostSubject: Re: Planet x 2012   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:42 pm

there is another possibility with this subject...research this http://www.pufoin.com/pufoin_perspective/nibiru.php

this is just a starter....do the foot work and you can find out how science can back religion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goose

PostSubject: Re: Planet x 2012   Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:34 am

hmmmm....so the most concrete evidence is with this planet...Jesus/Mayans, Egyptians, Romans/Greeks, and Nordics...each time this "planet" comes around it seems to me that a new religion comes around....maybe the "new" religion will hold the proverbial anti-christ....and it seems that with each one the proverbial flood happens....i cant believe that no one else has researched it yet...

afro afro afro afro afro lol! afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planet x 2012   

Back to top Go down

Planet x 2012
Page 1 of 1