Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is astrology real? Why don't we test it to find out for sure?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vgmkyle

vgmkyle

Is astrology real? Why don't we test it to find out for sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is astrology real? Why don't we test it to find out for sure?   Is astrology real? Why don't we test it to find out for sure? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:17 am

Astrology is real. Maybe not all the writers are that write our daily horoscopes, but the concept and belief is important. Astrology is there to balance out your life and to offer you new paths. It prevents boredom in your daily life and dares you to explore it.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity.

Is astrology real? Why don't we test it to find out for sure? Empty
PostSubject: Yes astrology, is very real.   Is astrology real? Why don't we test it to find out for sure? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:19 pm

I know that to many, astrology is hard to believe because of its crazy pinpoint accuracy. I mean how can something with barely any explination of how it works be believable? For awhile I was extremely skeptical about its validity, but after you study it for awhile you begin to have a better understanding of the subject.

If your studying astrology, I trust that you are not only looking into the individual horoscopes but the indepth information as well. This is more than just your daily, weekly and monthly horoscope. This information gives you an indepth description of who you are because of your sign. I'm sure that you've already figured out that there is more than just ONE astrology perspective that describes you. For every planet in our astrology system, we have an astrological sign that describes a little bit about who we are.

I have found that studying astrology from books is simplier for me to learn. If you want some good titles to check out, here are a few that are in my own personal library right now.

Complete Book of the Zodiac
The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need

And as for your idea of surveying people about their own opinion on astrology and if it benifits them in their life, or not. We're already a few steps ahead of you. You'll come to learn that many people in this group and outside of the group have been studying astrology and have found that its either benifited them or have taught them more about themselves or their peers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/la_vie_eternelle333

Is astrology real? Why don't we test it to find out for sure?
Page 1 of 1