Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello, I'm Shane :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightforall.whynot?

PostSubject: Hello, I'm Shane :]   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 am

Well, im a gemini to the core, i know that i have special 'gifts' if you will and i feel i am here for a special prupose as most ppl are and remain unaware of it. I am a firm believer in a new world where ppl can just live and not be tied down but corruption or thing they dont want brought upon them. I want to bring this world to ours no matter what it takes.

So in a nut shell, im a nut, love to be around ppl in general and go down the rabbit hole with anyone and everyone i possibly can to help open the eyes they are unaware they had. Im a one of a kind for sure and you need to meet me to understand, i hope we can bring ppl together to just be ppl, and souly that, there is no need for the unwanted struggles except for learning and i believe were coming to a point to where we can change our world and become life itself, not a fake shell its told to be.

Now im rambleing but theres my intro and i hope to meet you all in the near future :]]

Shane <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello, I'm Shane :]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: Enlightened Youth Introductions-
Jump to: