Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi Im Serendipity [:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serendipity.

PostSubject: Hi Im Serendipity [:   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Hi I'm Serendipity or Ashley. Whichever you prefer. Im co-founder of the group Enlightened Youth. Tyler and I decided that it would be a great idea to create a group here in Las Vegas for all who are on their spiritual journies, to bring us all together so that we can better share information, knowledge and our experiences. After all knowledge is power. We all know how hard it is to find information online after reading the same repetitve information website, after website. So this forum/webiste will be filled with collective knowledge from everyone, I think that this website will end up helping a lot of people. And this way we can reach out to other people out of state and those who we do not see often. It will help us become better organized and it will be great for communication.

But as for me.
-I want to help bring people together, and aid in bringing more peace into this world.

-I believe that I am clairaudient; Ive heard people call my name before and at one point could hear the ghost kitty that roams around my house.

-I do not believe that I am indigo, crystal or rainbow child solely for the fact I refuse to put labels on myself. I know that I have special abilities and that I am here for a special purpose. To classify that, retricts me and gives me boundaries.

-I want to look more into healing, with crystals, herbs and spices, and naturall(when I say naturally I want to be able to pull out the negative energy from someones body with my own hands. I've healed a few times before and it interests me to the extreme.

-Im a Virgo and a Taurus Rising.

Er. I am terrible an introducing myself, but Im outofthisworld, strange, loud, clumsy and Im interested in a wide variety of subjects. Get to know me you might be suprised at what you find :]

<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/la_vie_eternelle333

Hi Im Serendipity [:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: Enlightened Youth Introductions-
Jump to: