Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there(: I'm Jessica.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetsjessica

Hello there(: I'm Jessica. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there(: I'm Jessica.   Hello there(: I'm Jessica. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 pm

(: hello there, I either go by sweets or Jessica. I enjoy quite a few things, but one of the things I enjoy most is intelligence. So, that is why I created an account on this forum, (and the fact I love serendipity.) so I too, can become more knowledgeable on the enlightenment and the things that follow along it.

besides that: I love the idea of knowing why things are the way they are. I home school. I have a few best friends, and a verity of people I care about a lot. Most of my life consists of school family and friends. Give or take a few sub-categories. I love comics, anime, and musiccc. Hmphhh..

(:
thanks you for taking a look at my introduction. <3
Back to top Go down

Hello there(: I'm Jessica.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: Enlightened Youth Introductions-
Jump to: