Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Facts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serendipity.

Interesting Facts. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Facts.   Interesting Facts. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 am

Mayan timekeeper's records indicate that 2012 marks the close of several large cycles of time: a 26,000 year Mayan Calendar cycle, a 78,000 year Earth cycle, a 26 million year Earth cycle and the 225 million Galactic Year. The simultaneous close of these cycles in 2012 is like the odometer turning over for the entire history of our galaxy, and perhaps the whole cosmos. It is a moment when humanity, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy and perhaps all of creation is expected to take a simultaneous leap in evolution.

2012 Philosophy

1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change or shift in consciousness and reality perception.

2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles
in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.

3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be
revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.

4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.

5. The Mayans also say that by 2012-

- we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
- we will have gone beyond time and money.
- we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
- Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
- Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)

6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

7. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This mean there is the equalivant of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours. Another intrepetation is - we, or rather Consciousness
have been down this same road seven times before over the last 16 billion years. Each of these cycles of Creation runs 20 times faster than the last one. The same amount of Creation is paced 20 times
tighter. This is why time seems to be going so fast. It is
not "time" but Creation itself that is accelerating.

8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be
many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc.

9. Remember, in any given moment we are making small and large decisions. Each decision is based on LOVE or FEAR. Choose love, follow your intuition, not intellect and follow your passion or "burning inner desire." Go with the flow.

10. Thought forms are very important and affect our everyday life.
We create our reality with thought forms. If we think negative thoughts of others this is what we attract. If we think positive thoughts we will attract positive people and events. So be aware of your thoughts and eliminate the unnecessary negative or judgemental ones.

11. Be aware that most of the media is controlled by just a few. Use discernment! Look for the hidden agendas. Why is this information being presented to you? What is "their" real agenda? Is it a case of
problem..reaction..solution? Do "they" create a problem so that "we" react and ask for a fix, then "they" offer their solution?
The "solution is what "they" really wanted in the first place.

12. Remember almost nothing happens by accident. Almost all "events" are planned by some agency or other. Despite this, it is a very exciting time to be alive!.. The truth shall set you free!

**Thank you to Penny on www.spiritboard.net for providing this interesting information**
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/la_vie_eternelle333
GreenGuy

Interesting Facts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts.   Interesting Facts. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm

It's also interesting to note that the long count of the Mayan Calendar (the nine underworlds) is actually a calender much older then the Mayan civilization - no one knows where it actually originated from, but archeologists DO know it's been around longer then the Mayans, Aztecs and Olmec.
Back to top Go down
a$hley.

Interesting Facts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts.   Interesting Facts. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 am

You know, I watched this documentary the other day called "Stupidity". It was actually a very, very good documentary. But I can't help but think of everyone else out there when I start thinking of and hearing about a 'shift in consciousness'. I absolutely see it.....but only certain places. This site shows me that there are a lot more people than I thought, but I still just think about all of the other stupidity out there. I mean, now more than ever we should be extremely intelligent; more evolved. We have television, radio, and of course probably the best invention of all, the internet. Yet, everyone is more stupid than ever before. Most people are stupid. They have a stupid mentality. They go to work, they have their technology to keep in touch but don't learn anything, and then come home and 'veg out' in front of the TV, RARELY watching anything educational or even interesting. Everyone is so obsessed with material items, and superficial behaviour and appearance. And it seems like those who are more superficial and more self-absorbed are worshipped even more so for being that way. I have to ask myself, what is wrong with humanity? Did we seriously like just lose a huge part of our history as human being? Or was this all done on purpose? I mean, everything is MADE that way. There's no one, nothing out there telling us we need to get smart. We're faced with all of these challenges like global warming, and destroying our wonderful planet, and war, and hunger, yet the more we hear about it, the more we DON'T do about it. I mean it seems like the more we hear about global warming and the destruction of habitats, the more it happens because people feel so much so like there's nothing they can do about it so they'll just speed up the process because it would take too much work to change it. Just stupid things like lots of violence. I mean, seriously. There was a clip on there from the "Steve-O" show in Canada, and there was seriously just a riot of a bunch of kids doing stupid jackass shit like jumping on cars and ruining all these innocent peoples stuff. And one of the kids on there seriously said "You know, I'm a smart kid and shit, like I get A's and shit, but shit I just wanna come out and smash stuff. People shouldn't get mad, this is just kids having fun." REALLY?! I truly and honestly feel that we are at a crossroads of extreme and absolute stupidity and self-absorbtion and of higher consciousness. But I feel so...overwhelmed. I feel like...how can there be such a shift in consciousness if probably 82% of the population is so incredible absolutely stupid? But, maybe this is supposed to happen? Maybe things are supposed to be this way? Because maybe everyone isn't deserving? But also, I feel like I am stuck inbetween because there is so much information and so much mis-information. I don't really know what to believe or how to interpret it because there's so many factors.

Maybe there's a stupidity gene we inherit? I don't know. I guess that's why I've always felt so different. I've never been interested in anything on TV, any movies, anything fashion really because it all seems so redundant. When you're a journalist for a paper, chances are where ever you're working will likely tell you to write your articles at THE HIGHEST of a high school student's education? Have you realize that almost 99% of the "HIT MOVIES" are like childrens stories and comic books? Granted I love comic books for their art and their beauty, but not really like children's fairytales like spiderman and batman too often.

Sorry to get waaaay off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting Facts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Facts.   Interesting Facts. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Facts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Safe Mode[posts]-
Jump to: