Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How have dreams changed your life?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vgmkyle

PostSubject: How have dreams changed your life?   Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Going into the depths of my dreams would make me feel like a very grandiloquent person, so I'll keep it simple. Dreams have helped me figure out what my sexuality truly is (I'm not gay) and have even helped me decide what I want for my future career. Dreams can do so much for humanity because they bring forth the scary, beautiful truth. What have they done for you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serendipity.

PostSubject: Dreams are beautiful.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 am

Dreams change the world. You have the ability to do absolutely anything in a dream, things that we are not capable to do here in our waking life. They help you work through problems, bring a better understanding to things, help you work through a current problem/situation/question.

Sometimes when I dream of a person, maybe I havent talked to them in a while, I see it as somewhat as a signal or a sign to maybe reconnect with this person. I ask myself why does this person show up in my dream world and what our relationship is in my waking life.

Plus since my mom has died I have dreams where she is in them. It makes me feel close again, to have interaction with her. Even if it is just a dream, as strange as the dream may have been it becomes something like a memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/la_vie_eternelle333

How have dreams changed your life?
Page 1 of 1