Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyler aka angel =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angel

Tyler aka angel =] Empty
PostSubject: Tyler aka angel =]   Tyler aka angel =] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:37 am

So my name is Tyler you all my know me is as Angel and the co-founder of EY. So lets see I talked to Mark one day about the Indigo Theory and next thing you know EY came up with Ashley and I. It is a place for people with knowledge and powers and or people wanting to be spiritually enlightened can come together and be accepted. I am a star child. I believe that kids even that don't have the name of a star child has powers that can be unlocked. EY is meant for no drama spreading and learning spiritual and life knowledge and giving a meaning back to PLUR. Showing people there are more then drugs out there for the rave scene. I mean I'm not one to talk cause most of you have seen me fucked up. See yes I accept that I have and do that. But I'm going to treatment for it and if i do ever relapse im not pushing my limits like every other baby raver out there does. Even in EY if you do get fucked up members of EY I encourage you to not push your limits. Cause drugs and alcohol are already bad enough trust me I have been doing drugs since I was extremely young. But it doesn't help that everybody pushes their limits and all of that. So yeah thats a little bit what EY is about and what I expect of it. =] If you wanna talk message me on myspace. Here is my myspace:
myspace.com/angelplurr
Back to top Go down

Tyler aka angel =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: Enlightened Youth Introductions-
Jump to: