Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:] Mrawrr.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Firefly

:] Mrawrr. Empty
PostSubject: :] Mrawrr.   :] Mrawrr. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm Ally, just in case anyone didn't know. First off, I'll tell you how much I love this forum. It's helpful and its a very good place for people like me to go to further my spiritual knowledge. I would like to be apart of Enlightened Youth because I believe that anything is possible and I don't judge others on their beliefs. I firmly believe that if a person just opens their mind up a little further than the average person, they will discover powers and sights in themselves that other's might not see. I myself have discovered that I have an ability to sense a person's energy very accurately. From the moment I meet someone, I can feel the way they see the world. Its almost empathetic but not quite. From the first time I hear a person's voice, I can tell you if they are a more optimistic or pessimistic person. And with this ability also comes the ability to be able to understand a persons point of view, even if I don't agree with it.

I want to be apart of the Enlightened Youth family because I believe I can help in it. My astrological sign calls me a "servicing soul" and that's exactly what I love to do. I love helping people and being their for them. I'm a very peaceful person and I try to incorporate PLURR into every single day of my life.
Back to top Go down
http://firefly-forreal.tumblr.com

:] Mrawrr.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Safe Mode[posts]-
Jump to: