Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you a lightworker?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Are you a lightworker? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a lightworker?   Are you a lightworker? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:33 am

If you are answering yes to a majority of these questions it is possible that you are a lightworker

Questions:

-Do you feel a sense of time urgency within you?
-Do you feel drawn to help humanity?
-Do you feel drawn to spirituality?
-Do you get a persistent ringing sound in your ear?
-Have you been told by others that you are too sensitive?
-Do you feel different from others?
-Do you believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation?
-Do you know that you are here for a higher purpose?
Back to top Go down
https://enlightenedyouth.forumotion.com
Smileys

PostSubject: Re: Are you a lightworker?   Are you a lightworker? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm

ive said yes too all of thoses except one ( its a maybe Razz ). anyways thats cool if im a lightworker, but what exactly is one?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A Lightworker is...   Are you a lightworker? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm

To me a lightworker is someone who works for the greater good of humanity. Someone who works to bring the world into the light, and teaches people, sharing their knowledge while as gaining new knowledge at the same time.

Here are some web definitions
•A person driven and motivated to do work which makes the world a better place, improves peoples' lives, and/or elevates people to a higher level
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/lightworker

•lightworkers - are those who seek the truth on their spiritual journey toward Enlightenment. They feel the urge to heal others and a deep need to resolve the issues of the world.
www.amorillum.com/page3.htm
Back to top Go down
https://enlightenedyouth.forumotion.com
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Are you a lightworker?   Are you a lightworker? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 am

O.o wow, I answered yes to all of those questions and the definitions you gave are very accurate for me. I've never thought about this before. Its interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://firefly-forreal.tumblr.com
Jynx

Jynx

PostSubject: Re: Are you a lightworker?   Are you a lightworker? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Lightworker...ive always felt this strange connection to all creatures....i like to describe myself as a tree because a trees roots are like arms it enshrouds-cradles the earth, its roots extend deep into the layers of the earth connceting it to erry being....a tree can feel erry vibration....tree equals lifeee.....i want to nurture erry being, share my positive energies.....
Back to top Go down
lightforall.whynot?

PostSubject: Re: Are you a lightworker?   Are you a lightworker? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 am

i am 100 % a total lightworker, yes to all of those, and i feel it inside me that im here for a special reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a lightworker?   Are you a lightworker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a lightworker?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Safe Mode[posts]-
Jump to: