Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2-CE (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serendipity.

2-CE (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine) Empty
PostSubject: 2-CE (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)   2-CE (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:56 pm

POSITIVE
sense of well-being (enhanced lucidity, sense of inner peace)
increase in energy (stimulation)
increase in associative and creative thinking
increased awareness and appreciation of music
increased awareness of senses
increased tactile sensations
visual patterning, closed and open eye visuals
insight into personal issues
profound life-changing spiritual experiences
NEUTRAL
general change in consciousness (as with most psychoactives)
pupil dilation
difficulty focusing, restlessness
change in perception of time
slight increase in body temperature
slight increase in heart rate
NEGATIVE
muscle tension and aching
jaw tension
increased perspiration
gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea and vomiting
dizziness, confusion
over-awareness & over-sensitization to music and noise
paranoia, fear
unwanted life-changing spiritual experiences
possible difficulty integrating experiences

2C-E is a psychedelic drug and a phenethylamine of the 2C family. Other drugs that belong to the 2C family are 2cb, 2cc, 2cd, 2ce, 2ci, 2ct2, 2c21, 2ct4, 2ct7.
2C-E is most commonly found as white powder.
It is commonly active in the 10–20 mg range, taken orally, and highly dose-sensitive. Insufflating (administering the chemical nasally) requires a much lower dose, typically not exceeding 5mgs, but this method of consumption elicits a noticeably painful or uncomfortable sensation in the nasal cavity for 10 minutes or so.
Some people have reported that it is similar to some psychedelic drugs, but has been much more intense.

This drug has been reported to be as strong as LSD, or even stronger so it is recommended that the user be experienced with hallucinogens before using 2C-E.
If the person is not experienced with them, the drug may be overly intense.

One womans experience[18 years; Charlotte]
I kept thinking about spacial relativity and time. Like how bizarre it is that a year and a half ago, I was still friends with them but now I have you and my boyfriend, and so many other people. I was thinking about how isolated the past is. Like its happened but that’s all. Technically it does not exist anymore. It wont ever occur again and you can not go back. Its just a memory.
When I thought about a few different memories and they felt like the person in them wasn’t even me. And I decided that is another reason the past technically doesn’t exist once its over. Because a person is different every single day, and they are no longer the person they used to be. So a person’s memories are nothing but stories in their head, that they once witnessed

During her experience, she felt shortness of breath occasionally. Having to pause to catch her breath. Her jaw kept clenching and thought that her hands were shaking but they were calm[visual] In the beginning of her trip, things began to breathe, and move around slowly. Through out the night, she was afraid she would forget how to wash her hands after using the bathroom. At one point she did and needed help washing and drying her hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/la_vie_eternelle333

2-CE (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenethylamine)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Substances to Expand Your Mind-
Jump to: