Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, I reckon I'd better do this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goose

Well, I reckon I'd better do this. Empty
PostSubject: Well, I reckon I'd better do this.   Well, I reckon I'd better do this. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:33 pm

[center] afro afro lol! afro afro

God i love those things....

My name is Derrick. I love to make people laugh. What point is there in life without hearing that sound. My favorite sound is really the sound of a child's laughter.

With that out of the way, I will tell you that I have seen and done more than i could have ever wanted. I am one of the most open minded people you will ever meet simply for the fact of, I know that there are 3 sides to every story. The lie, the embellishment, and the truth. As my little sister, Ashley, will tell you, I will give my opinion on what ever subject there may be and tell you what I feel may be coming from either side, even if I don't like the person. There is a catch to that statement tho, I do not give up information at will, you will have to ask for help first. I am also a confidant as well. I will not go out and blab no matter what your problem is, even if i cant stand you anymore. I believe that whatever problems you come to me with stay with me to the grave, or until you see that it is fit to allow that information to be made public.

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

still love those things....idk what i am "affraid" of but they make me laugh...holy shit there are soooo many its like pokemon....gotta catch 'em all! elephant

now if only there was a monkey..... scratch

close enough...if only it was brown...

hopefully I got a laugh out of you...

Remember to smile. Life is a lot better when you put on a happy face.
Back to top Go down

Well, I reckon I'd better do this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: Enlightened Youth Introductions-
Jump to: