Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 pm

What is Enlightened Youth?
Enlightened Youth is a spiritual group that was created to help bring like minded individuals together that want to expand their mind, and broaden their perspectives.

What is the main goal of Enlightened Youth?
Our main goal is to bring people together to help expand their minds. We understand how hard it can be to search for information on the internet finding the same repetitive info over and over again. We believe that learning together with a group of people aids in the learning process, and not only are you learning new things but your creating a connection with those around you.

How do I become a member of Enlightened Youth?
We do not induct members online, over text or phone call. If you want to become a member of Enlightened Youth, please go to the
"Enlightened Youth New Members" section and answer the questions provided for you.

Who do I contact about becoming a member?
You can ask any one in the group about becoming a member, but in order to be officially inducted you must run it through Ashley, Tyler or Ally.

Is their an age restriction to be a member of Enlightened Youth?
No there is no age restriction to become a member but you must follow the rules and regulations to stay with the group.

What are the rules and regulations of Enlightened Youth?
We cant really tell you how to live your life, but we would like you to remember that you are a part of a spiritual group and your actions can also reflect not only on the group but the members as well.
Due to not having a first official meeting, the rules and regulations have been left open for suggestion. We will discuss this further and be sure to post later in the message board at another time

How frequent are the meetings?
We would like meetings to be either weekly or bi-weekly but before this can be decided we need more feedback from members.

How do I find out about meetings?
You can frequently check back on this website for updates about meetings. You can also check on theEnlightened Youth myspace or ask other members.

May I attend a meeting as a guest?
Yes of course, if you are unsure as to whether or not you want to become a member you could attend as many meetings as you want in order to get the full feel of EY.

May I bring a friend to a meeting?
Yes, but they must be respectful and follow meeting rules.

What should I bring to a meeting?
Depending on the weather it would be a good idea to bring water. But for every meeting we would like you to bring a notebook and something to write with.

What are the meeting rules?
1. NO DRAMA
2. NO DRUGS, this includes marijuana and alchohal. This is not a social event which no social smoking.
3. BE RESPECTFUL to others and their beliefs if someone says something that you do not necessarily believe in or agree with please keep a level head and respect their beliefs.
Back to top Go down
https://enlightenedyouth.forumotion.com

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: EY Freqently Asked Questions-
Jump to: