Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Movie Avatar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serendipity.

The Movie Avatar. Empty
PostSubject: The Movie Avatar.   The Movie Avatar. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 pm

This. Movie. Was. Absolutely. Amazing.

From the begining of the movie, it has you curious about everything. All the different elements in the movie are completely captivating. Was it just me or did any one feel a realisitc vibe to it all? After all I could see "humans" trying to take control of another planet and its inhabitants. I see a lot of underlying messages in this movie, and the entire movie just got me thinking.

When she tells him that he can not learn because his cup is full, and to learn new he must first empty his cup is a spiritual message/story.
"A university professor visited Zen master Nan-in to inquire about Zen. But instead of listening to the master, the scholar kept going on and on about his own ideas. After listening for sometime, Nan-in served tea. He poured his vistory's cup full, and then kept on pouring. The tea flowed over the sides oft he cup, filled the saucer, spilled onto the man's pants and onto the floor. Dont you see that the cup is full? The professer exploded. You can't get any more in! Just so replied Nan-in calmly. And like this cup you are full of your own ideas and opinions. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

Emptying the cup means being open, reconditioning ourselves so that we can accept, for the time being, not knowing. Out of that a greater knowing will dawn.

Another thing I liked about the movie was how luminesent the forest was. If only there was somewhere as beautiful as that here on earth.

What did you like about this movie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/la_vie_eternelle333
vgmkyle

vgmkyle

The Movie Avatar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Avatar.   The Movie Avatar. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 am

The beauty of it all had to be the best part of the movie to me. I wasn't a HUGE fan of the villain; he seemed generic to me. But the life, creatures and atmosphere of the movie were all immaculate and flawless.
Back to top Go down
Serendipity.

The Movie Avatar. Empty
PostSubject: Life On Other Planets?   The Movie Avatar. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 pm

The beauty of that world was incredible. I do believe in life on other planets, and it makes me wonder. Is there maybe a planet out there, like Pandora filled with breathtaking scenery?

Im never really fans of villians, but in this movie there was more then one. And thats humans. Its sad really to think about how disgusting our race could/can be. I mean this is where I saw the realistic part of the movie. If there is life on other planets and humans discovered that there was some rare mineral or material on the planet, they would stop at absolutely nothing to get it. With no care towards whatever species may inhabit that world. They're upset because they people fight back and get angry because they arent able to have what they want?

This is sort of a random question but would you (the reader) betray your race to defend anothers?
If you got to understand a different race, and see how they live with harmony in nature and within themselves and eachother? To realize that they are peaceful people that mean no harm unless it is brought upon them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/la_vie_eternelle333
Sponsored content

The Movie Avatar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Avatar.   The Movie Avatar. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie Avatar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Safe Mode[posts]-
Jump to: