Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firefly

Firefly

Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ; Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ;   Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ; Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:34 pm

I am now thoroughly convinced
that all you fry-tards are fucking stupid.
I don't care if that causes me to have more 'haters'.
Go for it, doesn't bother me.

But acid in itself is just fucking dangerous.
I understand that if you do it once or twice,
and if you do it for the right reasons,
it can be a very intellectually, metaphysically, spiritually
rewarding experience.
That I understand.

But those of you who do not do it for the right reasons.
Those of you who do it every weekend.
Those of you who do just a couple more hits everytime,
just to see if its more intense if you do more.
YOU ARE FUCKING DUMB.

THAT SHIT FUCKS YOU UP.
THAT SHIT CAN FUCKING KILL YOU.
AND THAT SHIT WILL EVENTUALLY FUCKING KILL SOMEONE.
But because you are all so extremely ignorant,
and so extremely selfish,
even if it kills someone, you will not change.

I had the second meeting of my philosophy class today.
Those of you who think you need drugs
to have a completely intellectual, metaphysical, spiritual experience,
should first check out a philosophy class.
Or maybe after, after a very rewarding fry,
it would probably also be very interesting.
Especially a philosophy class taught by Joel Tierno.

But on the reals, I don't care if any of you think
I'm dumb for saying all that,
just because I've never done acid.
Honestly, if I was physically capable,
I probably would have tried it by now,
just to try it, and to genuinely learn something about myself
that I might not unlock in a sober state of mind.
However, I am not physically capable.
What I mean by this is that if I did acid,
it would rot my spine and the metal inside it
from the inside out and I would slowely be poisoned.
Although this is true,
although it is also true that I have never done acid,
and cannot say first hand what it is to experience it,
I can say that it is dangerous.
That is fact, not opinion.
I can say that you are not invincible, no matter who you are.
That is fact, not opinion.
And I can also say that if you are just doing it to get high
and "see the pretty colors" or "the random pink elephant on the roof"
or "become a bird and feel what it is to fly",
then you are truly cheating yourself.
that I will admit is opinion, not fact.
but I am morally, lawfully and rightfully allowed to express my opinion.

so suck my dick if you don't like it :]

What I learned today,
one of the many things I learned,
is that one should not ask, "what is the meaning to human life ?"
Instead, one should ask, "what can I do to make my life meaningful ?"

I don't care if I'm getting through to anyone through this.
I just hope that I am.
If not, well then I just wasted someone's time
and a little bit of cyber data space.
Oh well.
Life goes on.

Basically, you fry-tards are idiots
and should take a philosophy class once in your life.
It will blow your mind more than any drug ever has
or ever will.

Rant offically over.
Back to top Go down
http://firefly-forreal.tumblr.com
vgmkyle

vgmkyle

Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ;   Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ; Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Great post, though the fucking gets a little frivolous after a while. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firefly

Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ;   Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 am

it was originally an angry bulletin and I was planning to make a little less vulgar for here but forgot.
Back to top Go down
http://firefly-forreal.tumblr.com
a$hley.

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ;   Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ; Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:09 am

Philosophy is exactly that; philosophy. It is not truth, nor is it lies. It is a way of thinking, a way of life, a way of going about things. Philosophy varies from person to person. Don't you think almost everyone is going about things in their own philosophical way of thinking? I'm sure most of these people are telling themselves, "Well, the way I see it is....". These people aren't going to change unless they are forced. People do as they will, not as others will (for the most [or least] part). I agree, you're all stupid. All of you, all of us. Let me just ask you this: Do you honestly, with out a doubt, know what you are taking? LSD, itself, pure, is not PHYSICALLY dangerous. Entheogens become dangerous when people ABUSE them. 99% of the things you are taking, whether it be extacy, LSD, 2CB, even pot, are unpure. Do you know how many experimental chemicals are out there? Are you aware that almost all the 'acid' you are taking is NOT LSD. It is these experimental chemicals. They are so readily available. You can buy them online! Give me five minutes, and I could bring up at least three sites where I could purchase these substances. Even with pot! We don't use all organic nutrients. Have you even been in a hydroponics store? Have you ever seen all of the dangerous chemicals they have to kill pests of the marijuana plant? Neem oil is about the only safe way to dispose of pest, yet it is a pain in the ass and hardly anyone growing comercially uses it because it requires much more work. YOU ARE SMOKING THAT. You are smoking these chemicals. PLUS, unless you leach your plants correctly, ALL of the heavy metals in the fertilizers STAY IN THE PLANT. HEAVY METALS ARE TOXIC IN THE HUMAN BODY. THEY WILL CAUSE ORGAN FAILURE AND A SLOW DEATH SENTENCE. Liver failure, kidney failure, your body stops producing antibodies (what fights off sickness and infection), your white blood cell count drops dramatically. Anemia, leukemia, parkinsons, alzheimers, CANCER are all in your future with toxic heavy metals. Sounds wonderful, right? I know you all think you're so safe because you are buying from friends, but do you know how many times I've told my friends whatever they wanted to hear, just so I could get the money? Take a moment. Think about it. Make your own decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ;   Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perhaps I am being entirely too harsh, but I'd like for my point of view to be read ;
Page 1 of 1