Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyy im Five Starr:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FiveStarr

FiveStarr

Heyy im Five Starr:) Empty
PostSubject: Heyy im Five Starr:)   Heyy im Five Starr:) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi I'm Five Starr or Morgan, and some people call me G! Whichever you prefer.
I'm very complex, but who isn't. I'm an extremely unique girl, there isn't a girl out there like me. I'm a very loving person and I'm all about positive energy and good vibes. I have the biggest heart and care so much but because of negative people most don't get to see that side of me. Everyone's so evil i feel like i have to be heartless just so i don't get hurt. I always have a good time and make sure others do too:) The things I've been through in my life has made me stronger but yet weaker at the same time. i do have intelligence and my opinions come out like vomit, hate it or love it but that's how it is. I'm an Aries<3 and my birthday was known as the last day of the year/new years eve 100's of years ago. At this point in my life i feel like I'm out of touch with my spirituality and just lost in this world period.
Get to know me, ill surprise you cat
Back to top Go down

Heyy im Five Starr:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: Enlightened Youth Introductions-
Jump to: