Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jynx

Jynx

Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx... Empty
PostSubject: Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx...   Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Hello beautiful earth or galactic creatures!!!
The name is Jynx...i am a cosmic ball of energy heh heh
My mission is to infect the masses with thoughts of peace, love and the idea of creating a utopia....
I have a lot of love inside me more than normal i would say... I love to help others so if you ever need any help lemme know i will find a way Very Happy ..
Meowy meowww i can heal headaches and tummy aches by pulling negative energy from bodies so if you ever got an ache lemme know heh heh.....
Lets spread the love together we all have enough energies to create a new world we just have to focus.
Back to top Go down
Numenessence

Numenessence

Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx...   Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Lovely Jynx, cat

Nice to meet ya and love your "mission statement". Spreading love, joy, peace, and harmony should be the focus of all humanity is this "Millennium of the Dove". Let's unite for a peaceful Earth. I love you

Cheryl
Discover the essences of you at www.numenessence.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.numenessence.com

Merp merp Herrrro there Im Jynx...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Welcome To Enlightened Youth :: Enlightened Youth Introductions-
Jump to: