Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salvia Divinorium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Salvia Divinorium Empty
PostSubject: Salvia Divinorium   Salvia Divinorium Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:03 pm

So I've been thinking about doing Salvia lately, but I really just dont know anything about it, if you have any information on it could you please share it with me. Experiences, knowledge etc. Thanks guys [:
Back to top Go down
https://enlightenedyouth.forumotion.com
a$hley.

Salvia Divinorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salvia Divinorium   Salvia Divinorium Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:47 pm

For the time being, I'm just going to say to you what was said to me before my experience.

It was described to me as becoming a part of a network of intertwined life.

I don't want to fill your head with expectations and influence your outcome. Just become very familiar with the Golden Ratio. And know that you must trust to be trusted.

I typed out a whole bunch from my point of view and my research on the topic fueled by the want for an explaination of my experience. Whether I post it, I will debate. However, I'm sure that my views aren't on the top of the important list.

I have not yet braved another encounter.
Back to top Go down

Salvia Divinorium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Enlightened Youth :: Substances to Expand Your Mind-
Jump to: