Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Welcome :] Please login.
Enlightened Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To bring like minded individuals who are on their spiritual journey together to share information, experiences and knowledge. Because knowledge is power. Love and Light to all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life? Empty
PostSubject: Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?   Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 pm

PRO-CHOICE[which means you believe that it is the woman's right to choose and that they should be legal]
PRO-LIFE[which means you are against abortions and believe that they should be illegal]
What do you believe in and why?
Back to top Go down
https://enlightenedyouth.forumotion.com
vgmkyle

vgmkyle

PostSubject: Re: Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?   Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 pm

I'm kind of ignorant on the subject to be honest.

I think that it's really none of my business, I couldn't possibly understand what the woman could be going through.

At the same time I feel like there is just something disgusting about abortion. I just want to barf when I hear of how the procedure works. And one thing that has always confused me is how people think it's all the woman's choice to kill a growing life form. It just doesn't seem fair to the baby that's trying to grow into something. Rape isn't fair either, but it can be seen as hypocritical either way.
Back to top Go down
vgmkyle

vgmkyle

PostSubject: Re: Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?   Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:51 pm

So I guess I'm more pro-life, but even then it's hard for me to give a firm answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?   Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortions: Pro-Choice or Pro-Life?
Page 1 of 1